Unified Payment ServiceUnified Payment Service

Card reissue

Here you can place an order for the card used for entering halls of residence and other University buildings to be reissued in case it has been lost or does not work.

The service is available to residence hall students only. You have to log in with your university account. To receive the service, you must provide a student card or passport.

The payment is processed instantly. You can find your order number in the last line of the receipt, which will be sent to your email address. The University employee providing the service may ask you to show the receipt to them.

Please note:
If you live in a hall of residence but cannot pay for the service after logging in, contact customer support and specify your login.

You have to log in to place an order