Services offered on this website can be purchased by any visitor. Registration is not required and is available exclusively to SPbU students.
Payments are processed by the authorization server at Petersburg Social Commercial Bank's Processing Center. We accept VISA, MasterCard and MIR. At checkout you will be redirected to the PSCB website to provide billing details. The customer's payment information is transferred to the payment gateway using a secure protocol.
When the payment process is complete, you will be redirected back to our website, and an electronic receipt will be sent to the email address specified in your order.
When making a payment for some services, it is possible to charge a commission by the acquiring bank:
- 0.5% of the amount of payment when paying with a bank card of PSCB Bank
- 2% of the payment amount when paying with bank cards of other banks
HOW TO PURCHASE A SERVICE
1. Choose a service on the main page or find one by searching our website.
2. Fill in all the required fields and press the ‘Pay’ button.
Some services are available exclusively to SPbU students. In this case, you need to log in first by clicking the ‘Log in’ link at the top of the page.
3. You will be redirected to the PSCB website where you will need to provide your credit card information.
4. When the payment process is complete, you will be redirected back to our website, and an electronic receipt will be sent to the email address specified in your order.